Event Dinner MenuWe have almost unlimited options. Please check our catering page at to see a more complete list. If a particular dish interests you, let us know and we'll price the menu accordingly. The menu below is priced at $30. per person. It includes Breads and Starters, a Main Dish, and Dessert. Breads and Starters For each table: Herbs de Provence Garlic Rustic Bread served with Olive Oil and Hazelnut Dip (Select One) Carrot Ginger Soup OR Green Salad with Feta Cheese, Pickled Golden Beet, Kalamata Olives, Roasted Red Pepper, with Green Goddess or Ginger Vinaigrette Main Dishes Grilled Chicken Breast with Cream Mushroom Sauce, Mashed Potatoes, and Broccoli Chicken Gumbo over Rice Beef Goulash or Beef Stroganoff Short Ribs with Mashed Potato and Vegetable Pasta Special (ask us) Baked Salmon with Shallot Mustard Creme Fraiche Sauce served with Broccoli and Rice Blend Indian Curry with Chick Peas, Peas, Green Beans, and Potatoes served with Naan Bread, Yogurt Sauce, and Pineapple Chutney The following main dishes are available for $45. per person and include the Breads and Starters above and the Desserts below. Chicken Cordon Bleu with Broccoli and Mashed Potatoes Prime Rib of Beef au jus with Mashed Potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding, and Asparagus Beef Wellington with Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus Thai Curry Shrimp with Rice Blend and Asparagus Scallops with Truffle Butter, Rice Blend and Asparagus Mediterranean Sea Bass with Japanese 7-Spice, Rice Blend, Broccoli, and Citrus Butter Desserts Tunnel of Fudge Cake with Fresh Berries and Mascarpone Cream Marzipan Stuffed Lemon Cardamom Poached Pear with Vanilla Bean Caramel Sauce Carrot Cake with Mascarpone Cream and Honey Chocolate Almond Truffles (3 per serving) Vanilla Ice Cream with Homemade Caramel Other Catering Details
- Beverages are charged separately. To include soft drinks, add $3. per person
- For groups over 12, we prefer pre-orders
- We can compose a wine and beer menu that works with your budget .
- For backyard parties, we charge a facilities fee of $100. You’re welcome to decorate any way you’d like and to use our tent(s).
- For parties that take place during our regular service hours, there will be a charge of $5. per server per hour, including a bartender if needed. Most dinners require 2 servers ($10. per hour)
- A 20% gratuity and 6.5% sales tax will be added to your check.
- Musicians are available. Ask us.
- For parties of 25 or more, we request a deposit of $100., returnable up until the week before the event.
We Rank #1 in Bradenton on Trip Advisor